Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/8/2010

Today we played in the roundpen with some barrles and a tarp. Tug only trotted a half circle, and came in to me. Pretty soon he would make the transition at phase 1! I didn't push it too far, but I kept sending him out until I could end the game. Then I took him to eat hay and we started on mounting from the car. He didn't really get it, but we'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment