Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
First time with traveling circles.
When I went to bring the horses in from the pasture, I played with Tug. When I sent him out the first time, he followed right behind me. So I sent him out again, and he hit the end of the rope as he went around. Then he started to do more of a circle. I brought him in and let him eat grass, and then tried it again. This time when he came around me he would trot or canter. But he really seemed to get it, it's like he realized that it's still a circle. :) I thought that was a good first try, I didn't expect it to be that good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment