Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I couldn't wait, so I went out and sat on the haybale while he ate. Then I haltered him and took him to get a drink. We went back out to the spot that we had the circling problems, and I tried backwards by the tail for the first time online. He gets it! Is it meant to be that easy?! Then we went back to the hay and we had some cuddly moments while he ate. :)

I had to delete this post, but it was on the 10-3-10.
I took some by my grandparents creek with Lilah, and then we went up the pasture and I took a few on Tug. Then we went up to the barn where I had Lilah and Tug. :) I'm not sure if he kept looking for treats or what, but he was really sweet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment