Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Amazingly Relaxing UDT!

Just had the best UDT ever with Tug! Normally he would just stand in the barn, or go off with the mares, but tonight he stayed right beside me!!! I had my stick just to show him that it didn't always mean we had to something, and at first he was like, "Oh...I don't know......" but then he came over to where I was sitting. He didn't start licking me right away, but he did after a while. Even when I kept moving to find a comfortable spot, he moved with me! That was the longest time he's ever just stood with me. I hardly petted him, and I think that got him interested, but I think that was really good for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment