This was from yesterday.
I think I showed a little more leadership and dominance with Tug yesterday and I got snappier departures. We started with the figure 8 pattern and then I had him back up to a barrel and roll it backwards a little. Then he got unconfident after going sideways from zone 1 in front of it, so we had to move away for a little bit. Then we went back to the figure 8 and did it with some circles.
Normally I hold his whole tail while asking him to back up, but yesterday I tried just a small handful of hair and he did great!
Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment