Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tug was really showing his LBE side tonight. I normally spend some UDT with him on Friday nights, but I had to get up early this morning for the ACT so I couldn't last night. After he ate his grain, I decided we'd spend our time in his stall since it was a little windy in the hallway of the barn. He was like, "What's this? Can it go in my mouth? Are we just gonna stand here??" He was being really sweet though. :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have some down time, even if it's just short! :-)

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete