Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Monday, September 13, 2010

UDT Day 6

I took Tug out to the pasture again and then we had some more UDT in the roundpen after he ate. I had the radio out, which he loves, and he kinda followed me around. When I first got him, it seemed like he looked right through me. Now he looks AT me! That's so exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment