Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Liberty!? UDT Day 5
So Tug and I started our day by having UDT in the pasture while I sat on him. The mares were turned loose with us and he wanted to take off with them but I held him back. Then after he ate tonight I took him into the roundpen for some more UDT. We're taking 7 days of nothing but UDT. He came over to me and sniffed and nosed my hands. I got up hoping that he would follow me, and he did! I got him to follow me in a figure 8 around the cones without a halter or stick! Then I walked around the next cone but he hesitated. I waited and looked at him like, "Come on" and he continued following. He even pawed at a cone when I reached down and tapped his leg! I know it was supposed to be UDT, but I couldn't resist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment