Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Tug did the same thing today. :( This time I didn't even have the halter. So I went to get it, and I grabbed the stick. He wouldn't come back if I started to draw him in, and turning away only caused him to stop. So as he started to leave I tagged his HQ like, "Fine, go!" He easily came back when I followed him. I eventually had to halter him because I had to get the bot fly eggs off his legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment