Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Monday, January 31, 2011
100th post!
Now Tug seems distant, and doesn't show much interest in coming to me. If I walk past his drive line, he leaves. But, a fellow SC member pointed out that my UDT wasn't actually undemanding. I want his interest too badly. Then I hough about the times of UDT that really were undemanding, and it gave me a great picture of what I need to do more of. I'm slipping back into the habit of putting the fancy stuff before the relationship. Apparently Tug and I are nowhere near ready to start Level 3 if our relationship isn't solid. I'm not being fair with him. When we start playing in Level 3, I want to have earned it. I want our realtionship to say that we're ready. Tug's in charge of the timeline, and I must say that he's doing a pretty good job of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment