Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Friday, January 7, 2011
He was playing!
I tried Liberty again with Tug before I fed him today. I was just planning on doing the first 3 or 4 games, but he soon ran off. Every time I stepped towards him, he ran. But he wasn't running to the mares like he usually does, he was just running around. Then once, I was in the barn and he somehow made a circle in front of it and came trotting towards me! I would have loved to chase after him like he seemed to be wanting, but we have barb-wire fences and sometimes Tug gets too close. It's just really not safe to be chasing him around. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment