Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 25 - What is the most challenging aspect of your relationship with your horse?

Probably balancing UDT and being progressive, if that's what the question means. It's hard for me to balance them just right. He needs UDT, but I feel the need to be progressive. But, if I take the time it takes and give him the UDT he deserves, he'll offer me more which will help us progress.

It snowed today! Not a lot, but it's still pretty. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment