I guess I have learned just how much of a human I am. Isn't there a saying that goes something like, "You don't know how much you don't know until you know it?" I've learned that I'm more of a RBI person, but I'm still learning what it takes to be a leader.
IT SNOWED TODAY! School was out today, and it's out tomorrow! It was still snowing when we let the horses out the first time. Sugar wanted to roll, Dot was shivering, and Tug was right in my face while I was taking pictures. It had quit when we let them out the second time. Mom and I came up the pasture from my grandparent's house, and we could see Tug watching us. When we turned everyone loose, Tug and Sugar followed right behind us while we ran down the fence line. In the woods, he was really in the mood to play. They were all bucking and dancing around us. Tug was being really sweet. :) When we got back to the house, they were still running around and tearing up the snow. Oh, and my Natural Horse-Man-Ship book came in! :D
Welcome!
This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment