Pages

Welcome!

This blog shows my ups and downs of my journey through Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I love studying Parelli and believe that it truly is way more than riding, all about the relationship, and it's the ultimate way to train your horse. It gives me a way to be with my horse naturally and to understand his language. I try to blog about every session I have with my horse so that I can learn from them, and I hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More to lick and chew on

Tug still seems sore in the lower right side of his back. If he's distracted by something like another horse, his back doesn't cringe when I run my hand over the area. But if we're just standing there, he will. If he's eating, he doesn't do it. I emailed an instructor about some of my questions and got a great reply back. Again, lots to lick and chew over. I've been doing something with Tug for the last 4 days! Normally I can't get him to catch me 2 days in a row! So something's working! Today I put 4 treats out on different things and led him to them. One of the instructor's solutions for his ears being back when I lead him was to give him a reason to want to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment